This is the beginnings of our owner history page. We plan to research it as far as we can go with the neighbors and the State land archives.
Click the links to see the actual property deeds.
|Scott and Karen Marsh||2008|
|Dr. Thomas and Linda Gavin - still practices CC Hospital||1986||2004|
|Terry and Susan Scholl||1977||1986|
|Robert and Patricia Trevorrow||1974||1977|
|Robert and Barbara Yates||1973||1974|
|Eugene and Florence Legg||1966||1973|
|Ellis and Florence Glass||1948||1966|
|Ray and Alice Glass||1947||1948|
|John M. Hershey||1867||1947|
|William and Susannah Shaw||1867|
|We need to research these further - 1867 and 1896|